Chee Hong

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Extrovert. A happy-go-lucky chap. Easily interact with everyone unless you stepped onto my tail. I'll bite you as a revenge! Finding BBF throughout my whole life. I believe in the power of friendship. I don't like copycats. I love speciality. Everyone has its uniqueness. Just be yourself. Updated September 2010.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Don't Faint, Proceed Reading until The End...

Hmmm , friend ! Shocked when seeing this post? Have a sense of someone revived?
That's right, its me....Chee Hong...

I don't care if you're watching this or not, but I'm sure someone will going to be happy and miss my post after I post it. Just don't know why, wanna share my feeling through my blog. Since long ago someone in my class keep on nagging and spout me for my blog update, and finally I posted something and your intecede is fulfill, hehex...

CNY is just around the corner, the feeling of waiting is a happiness, same level of excited and keyed up annually, but, when it arrives, what's so special about it? Time past so fast and you feel that time swifts intentionally, so fast in just a sudden before you realize it.

But, I'm always rational, I'll still spend sometime for myself to study and make revision during the CNY session. Sincerely congrats all my friends, may all of you once again have an unforgettable and memorable CNY throughout the year of 2011.

Of course, hoping that school will delay the time of reopening, I really don't like this school, nothing is memorable and bonds for me to captured, only friends are the exceptions. And as my knowledge, my class is divided into 3 categories, group A, group B and neutral group (which I belongs to).

Don't ask me whether what's going on, keep your eye on my class or your own class (6A5 students). And, last Monday, I just get an poison Oath from a teacher, degrades me in front of my friends in 6A5 and 6A4. Anyway, I have a lot of personalities and characteristics. But after that incident, I learnt someting.

I keep on asking myself, I like to complain this and that, unstoppable. Why? Why?
Why the others can be so calm and tranquil, sitting there doing own business by neglecting all bad and evil things that happening around the school environment and in classroom?
Sometimes, I really failed to understand those '' QUIET NUTS '', keep giving own inference that they are cold-blooded and inhumane.

But, I'm always wrong. Indeed, this is a strategic. It is a kind of weapon that helps to protect your emotion and mental problems. Now, I will changed to become a part of it. Change to what? Change into a better human that brings out personalities like NOT OFFENDED TYPED, DAY-DREAMING TYPED. I feel this is the best medicine to cure myself from all the humilation and insultment as well as mocking from all individuals, including teachers, friends, enemies and even those strangers or anonymous.

After CNY, you wait and see, I'll be someone myself, which I feel better because I wanna live in this world, in this Earth who will not bring heart problems like high blood pressure to myself, it's a sake of protecting my own health as well. Mind my changes and accept it xD....

No comments:

Post a Comment