Chee Hong

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Extrovert. A happy-go-lucky chap. Easily interact with everyone unless you stepped onto my tail. I'll bite you as a revenge! Finding BBF throughout my whole life. I believe in the power of friendship. I don't like copycats. I love speciality. Everyone has its uniqueness. Just be yourself. Updated September 2010.

Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm Happy Indeed...

BAND 3....
Do not shock when these words appeared on your PC screen...
Many people started to ask and doubt my results....
Well, I expected my result to be what it takes to be...

Overall, the result was to be desired as what I think of, just the writing marks that freeze me off...
But my hatred towards the writing marks is not as strong as Kimberly's?
I don't know, that's something I can't measure but I feel she doesn't deserved to get this...

Some people in my class who did Band 3 and above were facing dilemmas, whether to retake the MUET or not, keep on asking my answers before they made the decisions...

I've no right to stop you from doing anything but as a friend, I just can play the role by advising you not to..
Come on, improve your STPM subjects result is better and more realistic than keep on caring your MUET result.

As people who get the same result like me (or even higher which I sincerely congrats), you guys already gained an University entrace ticket, what to worry next? Please, beautify your result which may lead you to get a good CGPA...

Congrats those who get band 3 and above such as Sor Wen, Kimberly, Yii Yen, Pangky and Su Wen...
For those band 2 ones and those who accidentally trapped into the range of band 2 because your luck is not good enough, keep my finger cross and let me reBLESS you again, hope you get the same result as me or even better... but remember, SPEAKING is the most important one after Form 6 even the weightage for speaking in MUET is the lowest among all the others....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing I need to declare, somebody slammed the door by showing a cold shoulder recently? I don't know. Perhaps I'm the one which did the same to him/her? Please do not ask me any further about this, since I've lost my interest to continue this relationship. Different people have different stories, I don't want the original story to be edit until it became a REMIX version.

Strongly suggest people and my dear friends who really fall or alike to my situations, take this true story as a lesson and try to see each other true colours, the world is cruel and stay strong in mentality even though you're not in a lean or slim figure, strengthen your heart so that the level of damage can be reduced.

True friendships are not defined to be like this. Sorry if everyone misunderstood me. I'm not crazy over this matter, just recently I'm been questioned for uncountable times, I think this unsolution matter should come to and end and make it a history, I'm not interested in developing the relationships nor care it. Driving this problem by blogging is the aim to conclude it, not to start a war or to proud (show off).

Everything is fine! The sun is glory tomorrow and in the future also. I'm still me, a hilarious nymphie. Live a day, earned a day... Do not waste too much time on PC, haha.... I'd stop here... muacks everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment