Chee Hong

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Extrovert. A happy-go-lucky chap. Easily interact with everyone unless you stepped onto my tail. I'll bite you as a revenge! Finding BBF throughout my whole life. I believe in the power of friendship. I don't like copycats. I love speciality. Everyone has its uniqueness. Just be yourself. Updated September 2010.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

BBF Winner Award Year 2010...

Best friends are like diamonds, precious and rare,
False friends are like leaves, found everywhere.




# WINNER: CHARMIE DEITY, KIMBERLY YONG ZHI YI 


Woots! Congrats to Kimberly FOR THE WIN... The BEST BBF ever in my entire life. Nice to know her, enjoy while being with her and stupid if you don't know her ! Here's some reasons to become a winner:

A HEART OF GOLD
She is always helpful and serve others with a smile. Smile cost nothing, just like her! She always greets people all the time with a cheerful face. As the adage says, merry makes a longer life. I obliged to this quote. I still remember during Wei Ming's and Yong Yee's birthday, she volunteered herself to cut the cake into 40+ pieces willingly without any repay or complains. She cares for others and do not ask for anything that only benefits herself. Her atittude really deserved to be proud of. I'm glad that she's my friend. Opps... is friend BBF !!


POLITE AND RESPECT
Polite and respect play very important roles in life especially in friends. She always treat people in a well-manner attitude and doesn't drove anyone up to the walls. I love her friendliness.. Maybe she should become Miss Friendly in STK or something like that. It's really her cup of tea. When communicate with others, she always maintain her soft, polite and meek tone. Unlike our class gorilla, who really pissed my EARS off frequently.


FRIENDSHIP LOVE
Love doesn't mean the relationship between 2 different genders. As a friend, love yourself and others. Her appearance is commercial but she is mature in thinking. She do not get into bad-temper easily or scold people anyhow. Her patience made her friends. She loves all her friends no matter in school or her family or relatives. Through her blog, you will know these in details. Overall, she's adorable.


Once again, congratulations to Kimberly Yong Zhi Yi for the win! Remember, begin your Form 6 life with friends. You ROCKED to the freaking core!

No comments:

Post a Comment