Chee Hong

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Extrovert. A happy-go-lucky chap. Easily interact with everyone unless you stepped onto my tail. I'll bite you as a revenge! Finding BBF throughout my whole life. I believe in the power of friendship. I don't like copycats. I love speciality. Everyone has its uniqueness. Just be yourself. Updated September 2010.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

BBF Quotes 2th

A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else.



# 02, My Part Time Dear, Wee Tat
 
9 years of friendship, our friendship grows through years. I still remember during Primary One, we're still enemies. Last time 2 small little boys quarrelled, so cute! Okay, now let me introduce him, he has a very small pairs of eyes. Sometimes quite stubborn and sometime very pervert. Wahahaha~ He is hardworking! He is kind! I really don't know how to describe him. Anyway, I don't care about his long-comings and short-comings. Because friends should like each other even though they know each other has short-comings. Nobody is perfect in this world. I'm not the exception too. So you're the runner up for the quotes, you should proud of yourself. Hees :)...





1) Andy
2) Kimberly
3) Chun Fei
4) Chien Yi
5) Beng Ghee
6) Min Yee
7) Wee Tat
8) Peik Lai
9) Quek (Quack..Quack..Quack)
10) Szer Hui
11) Carmen 
12) Nyuk Fen 
13) Swee Ching
14) Chui Yeng 
15) Shien Yee 
16) Peng Lan 
17) Su Pei 
18) Chew Li 
19) George  
20) Siok Hoon

No comments:

Post a Comment