Chee Hong

My photo
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Extrovert. A happy-go-lucky chap. Easily interact with everyone unless you stepped onto my tail. I'll bite you as a revenge! Finding BBF throughout my whole life. I believe in the power of friendship. I don't like copycats. I love speciality. Everyone has its uniqueness. Just be yourself. Updated September 2010.

Monday, September 27, 2010

BBF Quotes 3th

Truth and tears clear the way to a deep and lasting friendship.


# 03, Naughty Gurl, Min Yee 
Sorry for hindering the BBF post for a few days. These few days came back home quite late during midnight, so doesn't blog for it.

Min Yee......... Min Yee.............. what can I said about you? Umm umm...
A prefect girl in my school. Serious and passion in her jobing as a prefect but crazy and funny in realife. First time know her in 6B4 (my previous class) and I can guess that she is very funny and brave. When she passed-by me, always called me ''HIAO PO''. I also get used already. Even I know her only for certain months, but I feel like she is just like my old friends. Can interact within each other crazily! And she is a girl who keep on saying '' Bu Xiang Yang'' in school which means '' Unbehaviour '' or something like that in Mandarin. Anyway, Gambateh in your Biology life in class 6B4, haha. Perhaps I should named you as '' Miss Bu Xiang Yang ''. Hehes...



1) Andy
2) Kimberly
3) Chun Fei
4) Chien Yi
5) Beng Ghee
6) Min Yee
7) Wee Tat
8) Peik Lai
9) Quek (Quack..Quack..Quack)
10) Szer Hui
11) Carmen 
12) Nyuk Fen 
13) Swee Ching
14) Chui Yeng 
15) Shien Yee 
16) Peng Lan 
17) Su Pei 
18) Chew Li 
19) George  
20) Siok Hoon

No comments:

Post a Comment